Solids: Lesson 33 - Shear Flow Example Problem
Top 15 Items Every Engineering Student Should Have!
1) TI 36X Pro Calculator https://amzn.to/2SRJWkQ
2) Circle/Angle Maker https://amzn.to/2SVIOwB
3) Engineering Paper https://amzn.to/2K7vYbP
4) Mechanical Pencils 40pk https://amzn.to/2GGRG4y
5) Desk/Bed Clamp Reading Light https://amzn.to/2YzN5qG
6) Stainless Steel Rulers https://amzn.to/31aqMcP
7) Small Stapler https://amzn.to/2ynDOrk
8) Post it Tabs for Page Markers https://amzn.to/2SSIP4q
9) Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones https://amzn.to/3aMLbdY
10) Wireless Mouse https://amzn.to/2ROkY5Y
11) Multicolor Pen/Pencil https://amzn.to/3331AXy
12) Portable Charger https://amzn.to/2RsitHG
13) Backpack Rain Cover https://amzn.to/2Gq4ATM
14) Amazon Dot https://amzn.to/2Gs42g4
15) Portable Bluetooth Speaker https://amzn.to/3aIMZV0
This video is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links which mean if you buy something we'll receive a small commission.
Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/jeff_hanson_phd
Please consider supporting the channel by subscribing, commenting, and liking each video. This moves these videos up the search list and helps me greatly. Thank you for watching.
My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Jeff_Hanson Please help keep the free videos coming by donating. Thank you for the many blessings.
This is Lesson 33 in Dr. Hanson's online Thermodynamics course series.
This video is copyrighted by the Jeff Hanson for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this video or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the video without written consent from Jeff Hanson is strictly prohibited.